We have an arched tongue-and-groove ceiling in the living room and a shelf on one end where I can display items. We picked up the wagon wheel on clearance (it was the floor sample), and made it into a light. I love it!



My scale was picked up for $15.00 at a local antique shop. I would like to find some more of these!


I didn't get any pictures of how I made these little stacking boxes, but I can explain it to you. The boxes were at Wal-Mart in the craft section for a buck or two. I painted them, then I printed out some reproduction vintage labels and mod-podged them on the lids. Very easy!

  

Hope you enjoyed todays pictures!



2 comments:

  1. Morning...so glad to see the 'comment' section available...a few weeks ago it wasn't there.
    Goodness what beautiful pictures.
    I love your ceiling - we have wood in our kitchen and wish it was throughout the house.
    Love your stacking boxes.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen! I also would love to have wood throughout my house!! It's so warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete